20.91 Acres for Sale in Fort Stockton, TX
Aerial Image 2
Aerial Image 3
#8 PC 7231
20 acres Hwy 67 Distance to Ft Stockton TX
20 acres Hwy 67 Distance to Alpine TX
20 acres Hwy 67 Pecos County TX - Looking East
20 acres Hwy 67 Pecos County TX - Looking North
20 acres Hwy 67 Pecos County TX - Looking South
- Property ID LC-1811-211216
- Size 20.91 acres
- Total Purchase Price $18,000.00
- State Texas
- Location U.S. 67, Fort Stockton, Pecos, TX 79735
- Deed Type Warranty Deed
- Parcel Number 40814
- Zoning Commercial
- Road Access Paved Road
- Utilities No utilities
- Taxes $167
20.91 acre level homesite with mountain views, located along State Highway 67 in Ft Stockton, Texas. Situated squarely in the breathtaking Big Bend Region of Texas. This is 20 acres of unlimited potential. There is no zoning and no time limit to build. This part of the state has some truly breathtaking opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast.
Living in RVs, Yurts, Mobile Homes, Modular Homes, Tiny Homes, Shipping Container Homes, Barndominiums, Earthship Homes and Traditional Built Homes are all permitted.
There is NO HOA, HOA Fees or time limit to build.
There are NO covenants or restrictions.
There are NO minimum building size restrictions.
Located only 22 miles (19 minutes) from Ft Stockton where you will find groceries, building supplies, post office and restaurants.
Located only 44 miles (40 minutes) from Alpine where you will find Sul Ross University, Alpine Cowboys minor league baseball team, art galleries, restaurants, boutiques and museums.
Parcel Size: 20.91 Acres
Parcel Number: 40814
Legal Description: 835 3 T&P Sec 133 Lot 20 - REAL PROPERTY KNOWN AS PARCEL NO. 20, A PORTION OF SURVEY 133, BLOCK 3, T&P RR CO., PECOS COUNTY, TEXAS. CONTAINING 20 ACRES MORE OR LESS AND BEING MORE PARTICULAR DESCRIBED IN ADDENDUM “A”.
Taxes: Approximately $167 per year
HOA Fee: None
Title: Free & Clear; We do have a Certificate of Title for this property
Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Electricity: Solar or an alternative would be required. If electricity is desired, it is a little over 3 miles away to the southwest of the property. Texas New Mexico Power can be contacted at http://www.tnmp.com/about/service-area-map/west.htm?source=hspot
- Water/Sewer: Buyer would need to have a well drilled. Skinner’s Big Bend Well Drilling is 45 minutes south in Alpine, Texas and can be contacted at: 432-803-5871. They can answer any questions about well and septic installation. Generally, a residential well drilled for this area would be $27-$32 per foot for drilling and casing with 4-1/2” – 5” PVC. Depths range from 145’ to over 1,000’ within 3 miles of these GPS coordinates. The pumping system would be in addition to the drilling, costing about $16-$21 per foot for a standard submersible installed at the wellhead.
Mineral Rights: Are NOT included
Approximate Distance to Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
Alpine Cowboys Baseball at Kockernot Field: 40 minutes / 44 miles; 2018 schedule http://alpine.pecosleague.com
Sul Ross University: 38 minutes / 43 miles
Big Bend National Park: 90 minutes / 97 miles
McDonald Observatory: 90 minutes / 83 miles
Ft Stockton: 19 minutes / 22 miles
Visiting the Property:
You are welcome to visit the property at your convenience while it is available.
The interactive maps we use in this listing are generated with MapRight. MapRight has a free Apple and Android App which can be useful when visiting a property.
SE Corner: 30.7622288584077 -103.161866816828
NE Corner: 30.7645929659915 -103.161886338077
NW Corner: 30.7645119393754 -103.165274390983
SW Corner: 30.7621478869953 -103.165246183922
Access to the Property from Hwy 67:
You would submit Texas DOT Form 1058 to construct a driveway from Hwy 67 onto the property.