5 Acres for Sale in Antonito, CO
Road to the lot
- Property ID LC-1810-214344
- Size 5.00 acres
- Total Purchase Price $5,498.00 (Owner Finance)
- State Colorado
- Location Jason Tr,, Antonito, Costilla, CO 81120
- Deed Type Owner Financing to Warranty Deed
- Parcel Number 71520740
- Zoning VACANT LOT - RESIDENTIAL
- Road Access Dirt road. No parcel is landlocked.
- Utilities Water would be by well, septic systems are used in the area for sewage. Power and Telephone along County roads on east and west sides of the subdivision. There are currently no utilities on the lots. There is also no septic system.
Mountains in every direction! This 5 acre parcel in the San Luis Valley in Costilla county, Colorado. The valley is surrounded by mountains on all sides. The Great Sand Dunes National Park is to the north, San Isabel Nation Forest is a short drive east, the Rio Grande is 5 miles to the west. Recreation abounds in this gorgeous high altitude valley. Think of the memories you will have of hiking the national park and forest. Or live off the grid. It’s a delightful place to get away from it all, imagine decompressing as you drive to your own private getaway. If you need to go into town, it’s about 10 miles to San Luis, the oldest town in Colorado.
GPS Coordinates presented here are based upon the best date we have accumulated, but are not exact. The information is for the purpose of locating your property only. Prior to building a fence or any structure on your land, you should contact a Colorado licensed surveyor to mark the exact corners of your property.
Costilla County is located in the San Luis Valley of south central Colorado. The county stretches from the Rio Grande to the top of Blanca Peak, east along the Sierra Grande and south along the spine of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains to New Mexico.
The property is Level and is Fully Build-able. Solar and Generators Are Common in This Part of the Country because of the High Number of Sun Days. Water wells are allowed by state permit, but tanks with water hauled might be more affordable. Sewer Would be by Septic - when you build. Propane is the Most Common Heat Source in the Area. Taxes are Under $50 Per Year.