11 Acres for Sale in Sierra Blanca, TX
Section 19 Map
General area of Bramlett Rd
Typical lot on Bramlett Rd
Lot 23 Aerial View
Lot 23 Plat Map
Lot 23 Legal
Views in Hudspeth County
Lot Terrain in Hudspeth County
- Property ID LC-2208-382796
- Size 11.00acres
- Total Purchase Price $9,000.00
- State Texas
- Location Bramlett Road,Sierra Blanca,Hudspeth,TX79851
- Deed Type Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel Number 105946
- Zoning No restrictions land. Livestock and farming allowed. Mobile homes and RV allowed.
- Road Access Good dirt road takes you straight to the lot.
- Utilities Electric available. Well and septic needed.
Huge 11 acre parcel with road frontage and power. Beautiful views of mountains to the north and south. Mountains to the south are in Mexico, just across the river from here.
· Bramlett Road, running through the section, is a gravel road that more or less follows the river to the south of it. Bramlett Road leads to Sierra Blanca, Texas along Interstate Highway 10, which goes to El Paso.
· Spring (February through April) is an excellent time to enjoy the region. There is an annual growth of wild flowers, including the state flower, the blue bonnet, and even the desert cactus get into the act by blooming in the mid to late spring. Everywhere you look is a profusion of color during the spring. The area is sparsely vegetated with low lying bushes with some trees in along drainages.
· The climate is warm during the days in the winter months and hot in the summer. Lows range from and average in the 30’s overnight in the winter months to low to mid 70’s overnight in the summer months. Average annual rainfall is barely over 9 inches and snowfall is rare, but a dusting occasionally is common.
· Electric lines run along Bramlett Road
- Sierra Blanca
- Sierra Blanca