80 Acres for Sale in Rawlins, WY
- Property ID LC-1902-223671
- Size 80.00 acres
- Total Purchase Price $13,449.00
- State Wyoming
- Location Creston Junction Road, Rawlins, Sweetwater, WY 82301
- Deed Type Special Warranty Deed. No liens. We have title insurance.
- Parcel Number R0126811; 2291-33-3-00-022-00
- Zoning Recreational, acreage, agricultural
- Road Access Please contact county
- Utilities Electricity: None. Solar and/or generator used in this area. Phone: Cell signal is present. Water:
HUGE BEAUTIFUL LOT AT RAWLINS, WY
Sweetwater County, Wyoming 80 Acre Parcel. This is typical central Wyoming Ranch Land; gently rolling to flat. The pictures say it all. Sweetwater County is a county located in the U.S. state of Wyoming. In area, it is the largest county in the state. As of 2010, the population was 43,806. Its county seat is Green River. It is north from the Colorado-Utah state line. According to the United States Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 10,491 square miles (27,172 km²), of which 10,425 square miles (27,001 km²) is land and 66 square miles (171 km²) (0.63%) is water. The largest county in Wyoming, Sweetwater County is larger than six states and is the eighth largest county nationwide (not including boroughs and census areas in Alaska). Most of the Great Divide Basin lies within the county, comprising the county’s northeast quadrant. Hunting, biking, hiking, camping, horseback riding, ORV/ATV, RVing.
WILDLIFE: Antelope, wild mustang horses, and grouse. Minimal elk and deer.
This lot is next to Creston Jct Dr. No houses nearby. The nearest highway road is Lincoln Hwy.
Electricity: None. Solar and/or generator used in this area.
Phone: Cell signal is present.
Water: Would be by well or storage. Water depth is 250' to 500'.
GENERAL ELEVATION: 6650 feet
WATER: well or cistern
SEWER: septic or alternative system
ZONING: Res Vacant Land
Nearby cities: Casper, WY - 121 miles, Riverton, WY - 150 miles, Fort Collins, CO - 164 miles,
All information based on county appraisal website