40 Acres for Sale in Kofa, AZ
Sonoran Desert National Monument
View of Area from the Highway
Aerial Photo of Land from Google Maps
NW4 SE4 Sec14 T6S R14W GPS
SE4 Sec 14 T6S R14W GPS for all 4 tracts
- Property ID LC-1907-226473
- Size 40.00 acres
- Total Purchase Price $6,999.00
- State Arizona
- Location , Kofa, Yuma, AZ 85333
- Deed Type Warranty Deed
- Parcel Number Out of Parcel Number: 163-00-012
- Zoning Vacant Rural Land
- Road Access Unknown Road
- Utilities No utilities
- Taxes $125
40 Acres in Yuma County, Arizona!
- Halfway between Phoenix and Yuma, AZ
- Right outside of Kofa, AZ
- Kofa National Wildlife Refuge is less than 10 miles northeast of the acreage
- Interstate Highway is approximately 6 miles south of the property
- Approximately 68 east of Yuma and 130 miles southwest of Phoenix
- The Sonoran Desert National Monument lies 84 miles east of the property
- Can be used for hunting, a weekend get away, or potentially agricultural use
Parcel # 163-00-012 (this parcel is for the 160 acres).
This listing is for 40 acres out of parcel 163-00-012. You will get a new parcel id number.
Legal Description: NW4 SE4 Section 14, T6Sm R14W, 40 Acres, Yuma County, Arizona.
Buyer will be responsible for 2019 taxes. No proration. Taxes is based on previous year and subject to change.
No back taxes.
We never seen the property and do not have actual pictures.
The pictures are general area picture only.