42.64 Acres for Sale in Lovelock, NV
Road between Lovelock and Winnemucca
HWY Nevada Lovelock
Nevada landscape at sunset near Lovelock, NV
Pershing County Typical Terrain
Lovelock, Nevada typical terrain
Lovelock terrain and views
- Property ID LC-1905-229075
- Size 42.64 acres
- Total Purchase Price $9,500.00
- State Nevada
- Location Unnamed Road, Lovelock, Pershing, NV 89419
- Deed Type Grant Deed
- Parcel Number 015-240-02
- Zoning AMR - Agricultural Mining Recreation. Planning: 775-273-2700
- Road Access Off of dirt road. Please contact county for directions. GPS Coordinates also listed.
- Utilities None. Water will be by well. You will need a solar or alternate source of energy.
- Taxes $86.71
42.64 Acres in Pershing County.
Parcel #: 015-240-02
Yearly Taxes: $86.71
Legal Description: Created from split of Parcel # 015-030-05 Primary new parcel is Parcel # 015-240-01 Lot 2
Access: Yes, Unnamed Roads.
Closest Highway: Dwight D. Eisenhower Hwy. Closest major city: Renov, NV.
Closest smallest town: Unionville, NV
Closest gas station: Rye Patch Chevron & Truckstop, exit 129, 1305 Rye Patch Reservoir Rd, Lovelock, NV 89419.
Zoning: AMR-Agricultural Mining Recreation
Elevation: 4056 ft.
The tract is flat but surrounded by mountains. The area is known for mining and ranching. However, the Humboldt River, with fishing opportunities runs next to Lovelock and throughout the valley. The Rye Patch State Recreational Area, with a large lake where the River has been dammed, lies to the north of Lovelock along I-80. Boating, fishing, hiking, and camping opportunities are available at the Rye Patch Recreational Area.
No back tax.