37.7 Acres for Sale in Hackberry, AZ
General area picture
Tract 102 GPS coordinates map
County Aerial Map
Location of Tract Relative to Kingman, AZ
Hackberry General Store Along Hwy66
View of Area from Hwy66
- Property ID LC-1909-229159
- Size 37.70 acres
- Total Purchase Price $15,499.00
- State Arizona
- Location Unnamed Road, Hackberry, Mohave, AZ 86411
- Deed Type Warranty Deed
- Parcel Number 313-57-085
- Zoning Rural
- Road Access Dirt Road
- Utilities Please contact county
- Taxes $215.22
A Large 37.70 Acre Tract in Peacock Mountain Ranch, Mohave County, Arizona
Parcel # 313-57-085
HOA fee: $150 per year.
ZONE: AR10. Can be used for Residential home and Agricultural.
Per Planning and Zoning Mobile home also accepted. Mobile home must be manufactured after June 1976.
RV can be used as a incidental use. No more then 14 consecutive days and maximum of 30 days per calendar year.
For more details you can call Development Services at 928-757-0903 and ask for planning and zoning department.
- This large mountain tract has good access from Kingman, Arizona.
- Mountainous, but has a road up to the bottom of the tract.
- Public Lands to the east within 600 feet from the northeast corner of the tract.
- Great place for a family get away.
- Peaceful, pristine, and yet close enough to Kingman for shopping and work.
- Nine and a half miles from Hualapai, Arizona on good gravel roads.
- Hualapai, Arizona, lies along Historic Route 66, just north of Kingman.
- No back Taxes. Buyer will be responsible for 2018 taxes.