6.45 Acres for Sale in Presidio, TX
Rio Grande River near Presidio
FM 170 - The River Road
Entering Presidio Texas
Presidio Elementary School
Presidio High School
Big Bend Ranch State Park (TPWD)
Tracts 9 & 10 GPS Map
Tract 9 with Rio Grande River frontage
- Property ID LC-1910-230610
- Size 6.45 acres
- Total Purchase Price $6,000.00
- State Texas
- Location Farm to Market Road 170, Presidio, Presidio, TX 79845
- Deed Type Warranty Deed
- Parcel Number 7523
- Zoning Agricultural
- Road Access Via Paved Road / Easement to the River frontage lot
- Utilities Electricity along highway
PID 7523 - Tract 9 is River frontage.
6.445 Acre Tract with River Frontage in Presidio County, Texas
A large 6.445 Acre tract that has Rio Grande River frontage and Highway Frontage only 7 miles to Presidio, Texas on paved highway. An unknown opportunity to grab a large tract of land along the river and close to Big Bend Ranch State Park and Big Bend National Park.
- On FM 170, River Road, 6.9 miles west of Presidio, Texas.
- Fronts the highway providing excellent access from the highway.
- Mostly flat land that can be cultivated easily.
- Heavily treed along the river, otherwise grass and small scrub brush.
- Electric lines along the highway.
- Presidio County has very low taxes.
- Contiguous tracts are available for a larger spread.
- Tax $50 per year. Buyer will be responsible for 2019 taxes. No proration.
- This listing is for tract 9 only. Adjacent tracts are available.
- Van Horn