12.45 Acres for Sale in Presidio, TX
Rio Grande River near Presidio
FM 170 - The River Road
Entering Presidio Texas
Presidio Elementary School
Presidio High School
Big Bend Ranch State Park (TPWD)
- Property ID LC-2002-230614
- Size 12.45 acres
- Total Purchase Price $12,500.00
- State Texas
- Location Farm to Market Road 170, Presidio, Presidio, TX 79845
- Deed Type Warranty Deed
- Parcel Number 7523
- Zoning Rural
- Road Access Paved Road
- Utilities Electricity along the highway
12.445 Acres Tracts 7 and 10 River Frontage and Highway frontage in Presidio County, Texas
Out of PID 7523 - Tracts 7 and 10
Large 12.445 tracts that has River Frontage and on paved highway only 7 miles to Presidio, Texas. An unknown opportunity to grab a large tract of land close to Big Bend Ranch State Park and Big Bend National Park.
- On FM 170, River Road, 6.9 miles west of Presidio, Texas.
- Fronts the highway providing excellent access from the highway.
- Mostly flat land that can be cultivated easily. A large bluff lies in the northern part of the tract.
- Mostly grass and small scrub brush.
- Electric lines along the highway.
- Presidio County has very low taxes.
- Contiguous tracts are available for a larger spread.
Tax is approximately $50 per year and subject to change.
Buyer will be responsible for 2020 taxes. No proration.
Optional title insurance. If buyer chooses to get title insurance, buyer will be responsible for all title insurance fees, courier fee and all cost. The listed price is the net amount due.
- Van Horn