5 Acres for Sale in Sanford, CO
- Property ID LC-1910-253603
- Size 5.00 acres
- Total Purchase Price $3,498.00
- State Colorado
- Location Lorna Road, Sanford, Costilla, CO 81151
- Deed Type Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel Number 715-41-530
- Zoning Residential
- Road Access Paved to dirt road
- Utilities Electricity in the area. Well and septic required.
- Taxes $47.12
We are selling our beautiful 5 acre lot in Southern Colorado. It's a corner lot, with only mins from Rio Grande River. The property has road access, and sits in a great area, just 30 mins from town, and a few min from a beautiful lake.
This could be a great spot for an off-grid cabin, or to use as a private campsite, or fishing all kinds of fish.
With serene wide-open skies and quick access to the Highway 7 just a minute away, this is the ideal setup for a life of adventure along with everyday conveniences. The property is zoned as Estate Residential (ER), what makes it perfect for building a house or a weekend getaway. You and your family will be thrilled with this place!
- Subdivision:Rio Grande Ranches
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81151
- Size: 5.0 acres
- Parcel: 715-41-530
- Legal Description: R.G.R. UNIT 46 BLK 3 LOT 23 CONT.
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.1325° N 105.7378° W
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $50 /year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (ER)
--- For a site built home, you need a 600 sq.ft minimum footprint.
--- Mobile homes are Allowed.
--- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
--- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
- HOA/POA: No
- Improvements: None
- Access: Highway to the North, Dirt Road to the South
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Alternative Energy (Solar, wind, or generator), Phone would be cellular or Satellite. TV/Internet would be Satellite