5 Acres for Sale in San Luis, CO
- Property ID LC-2003-292436
- Size 5.00acres
- Total Purchase Price $5,000.00 (Owner Finance)
- State Colorado
- Location George Rd,San Luis,Costilla,CO81152
- Deed Type Contract for Deed
- Parcel Number 715-58-930
- Zoning Residential. Agriculture and livestock grazing allowed.
- Road Access Paved to dirt road (Topography: Leveled)
- Utilities GAS: Propane gas service is available through several companies located in nearby towns and Alamosa. ELECTRIC: The rural electric association has a San Luis Valley branch providing electrical power to outlying areas, and property owners may obtain their own extensions depending upon location, service may be supplied by the Public Service Company of Colorado. It is also possible, and may be desirable to install a privately-owned generator. SEWER FACILITIES: Private septic tanks or plants may be installed for individual parcels. There are no public sewer facilities within the five acre valley ranches or estates and none are planned or proposed. WATER: Individual wells may be drilled and have pumps of up to fifteen gallons per minute capacity, per five acres. TELEPHONE: Cellular phone is available and phone lines vary in distance from the five acre valley ranches and estates, according to location.
The closest town to San Luis Valley Ranch land is Blanca, a short distance from both subdivisions. And Alamosa, the largest town in the San Luis Valley, is only 20 miles to the west.The San Luis Valley is home to both agriculture and livestock grazing, plus it offers spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains and breathtaking sunrises and sunsets that splash across the mountains.
The lot is intended for a home-site or recreation hideaway, but you are never required to build or develop it.
Cities & Towns in Costilla County. GPS Coordinates presented here are based upon the best date we have accumulated, but are not exact. The information is for the purpose of locating your property only. Prior to building a fence or any structure on your land, you should contact Arizona licensed surveyor to mark the exact corners of your property. Fort Garland, Blanca, Alamosa, San Luis Walsenberg, Taos, New Mexico
75 miles from your ranch property, you can visit: • The Great Sand Dunes National Monument - Features the tallest inland sand dunes in the Western Hemisphere. Dunes rise up to 750 feet in great sand waves and a record of man can be seen going back 10,000 years. • Taos, New Mexico: Indian Pueblos that have withstood the change of time. An art and cultural center famous for its art galleries and fine ski area. • Fort Garland, Colorado - Fort Garland State Museum - A restored military fort that was established to protect settlers from Indian attack and was the site of Kit Carson’s last command. The fort also contains artifacts of early San Luis Valley settlers. • Alamosa, Colorado – The Commercial Center of the San Luis Valley. All your shopping needs and Adams State College. • Sanford, Colorado – Pike Stockade State Historical Monument – the stockade was the site where Captain Zebulon Pike was captured. • Antonito, Colorado – The Toltec and Cumbers Scenic Railroad. • Walsenburg and Lathrop State Park –
This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Neither (LandCentury.com nor their Associates) are responsible for the accuracy of the information. The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the county. The land is being sold "as-is" with no warranties either expressed or implied as to the location, condition, accessibility, terrain, build ability, or information contained in this listing. Sizes advertised are approximate. Buyers are required to perform all due diligence prior to bidding. By buying you are acknowledging that you have completed all due diligence and that you understand legal commitment to purchase.