7.15 Acres for Sale in Presidio, TX
FM 170 RIVER ROAD
General Area Picture
Rio Grande River
PRESIDIO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
PRESIDIO HIGH SCHOOL
ENTERING PRESIDIO TEXAS
BIG BEND STATE PARK
- Property ID LC-2010-293089
- Size 7.15acres
- Total Purchase Price $5,000.00
- State Texas
- Location Farm to Market Road 170,Presidio,Presidio,TX79845
- Deed Type Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel Number Tract 1 Out of Parcel ID 7523
- Zoning Recreational
- Road Access Paved Road
- Utilities No utilities
- Taxes $50.00
7.153 Acres Tract 1 Highway frontage in Presidio County, Texas
Out of PID 7523
Large 7.153 tract fronting paved highway. Only 7 miles to Presidio, Texas. An unknown opportunity to grab a large tract of land close to Big Bend Ranch State Park and Big Bend National Park.
- On FM 170, River Road, 6.9 miles west of Presidio, Texas.
- Fronts the highway providing excellent access from the highway.
- Mostly flat land that can be cultivated easily. A large bluff lies in the northern part of the tract.
- Mostly grass and small scrub brush.
- Electric lines along the highway.
- Presidio County has very low taxes.
- Contiguous tracts are available for a larger spread.
Approximate Dimensions of tract 1: Top 159.85 feet, Left side 1923.21 feet, Bottom 160.39 feet, Right side 1919.99 feet.
Tax is approximately $50 per year and subject to change.
Buyer will be responsible for 2020 taxes. No proration.
Optional title insurance at buyers cost. If buyer choose to get title insurance, buyer will need to pay all cost for title insurance.